Announcements and Important Events
What is Appryse? SPRING SPORTS CLEARANCE WILL BEGIN FEB. 10TH
Appryse is a web-based system used to track medical history, contact information, release forms and doctor’s physical forms. Parents are able to enter all information online and upload or fax doctor physical forms to Appryse.
In the event of a medical emergency, trainers and coaches will use the system to automatically notify you of an emergency, symptoms, and/or care, etc. via phone, email, and text message.
2019-20 Sports Participants
Please Read Below Regarding Sports Clearance
All Student Athletes who plan on playing A Sport MUST be enrolled on Appryse.
In order to be cleared for any season you MUST:
- Create a new enrollment on Appryse if this is your first season playing a sport
- Go into your profile and update/confirm information for each season you participate
- Download the provided medial form for your doctor to fill out of needed.
- Upload to the medical form to Appryse to be approved by the school nurse
After your enrollment is reviewed and accepted by the St. Anthony’s school nurse you will receive an email stating:
“Appryse Enrollment Accepted.” After receiving the confirmation email you MUST complete the following two steps.
- Choose the sport you are trying out for on Appryse by clicking on the green “Tryouts / Activities” button.
**Please read Step by Step Directions Below
Student Athletes who plan on playing A Sport MUST create an enrollment on Appryse for the 2019-2020 school year if this is your first season competing.
(If you previously enrolled on Appryse, you must sign into your account using the same email address and click on the button “Re-enroll for New Year” for each child). If you need to create an enrollment for another child, click on the left menu “New Enrollment”.
The link to enroll or update your Appryse account is: https://app.appryse.com/enroll/AYU7SC25
- Questions or problems during enrollment should be directed to Appryse. Click the “Contact Support” button on the Appryse website.
- Appryse Physical Forms can be found on your Appryse account after you have completed the enrollment process. Please encourage your doctor to use the approved Appryse physical form that has your child's unique bar code. The parent or doctor should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse by scanning and clicking on the button “Upload Completed Form.”
- Do NOT fax in a non-Appryse form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system & will NOT be received. It must be the approved Appryse doctor’s physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor’s physical form. You can download a blank for each of your children by clicking on each child’s “Download Blank Form” button.
- You can only upload the single-page Appryse physical form. We will not have access to multiple forms that are faxed or uploaded. Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form, which already has a section for immunizations.
- All other medical forms must be submitted to the St. Anthony’s School Nurse (immunization forms if not using the Appryse physical form, in school medication forms, doctor’s notes, etc.)
**If your enrollment was declined, you will receive an email requesting additional information.
Choosing a Sport
- To choose a sport, click on the green Tryout/Activities button found on the Parent Home Page. The green Tryout/Activities button will not show until your enrollment is accepted.
- When you have successfully chosen a sport it will show on the Parent Home Page